Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Japan
Pacific Ocean. It's an archipelago of 6,852 islands. It's largest islands are Honshū, Hokkaidō, Kyūshū and Shikoku,
that being 97% of Japan. Mount Fuji is the highest place in Japan. Japan's name means "Sun Origin"
or "Land of the Rising Sun". Economy In 2001, Japan's shrinking labor force consisted of
about 67 million workers. Japan has a low unemployment rate, about 4%. Japan is the second largest economy in the world,
and third in terms of purchasing power parity. Japan is home to some of the largest, advanced producers
of motor vehicles, electronic equipment, machine tools,
steel and nonferrous metals, ships, chemicals, textiles and processed foods. Japan's main exports are transportation equipment, motor vehicles, electronics, electrical machinery and chemicals.