Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scenario plan
Introduction for IGA
over recent decades, affecting consumers, producers and trade.
Woolworths and Coles UP from 40% in 1975 to 80% in 1998
An increase in the local trend
A change in shopping trends
A change in product
An increased number of promotions
An increased aware of the times
Drive-thru Service (2-4 year plan)
Scenario 3 (10-20 year plan)
Maria Cristina Callueng 30110914
Worrawan Kanokkantapong 30111796
MengYi Sun 30104533
Fei Gao 30110198
Contracts between suppliers and supermarkets
Volume and pricing arrangements
Demand uncertainty for a supermarket chain
Current and future levels of competition
Auto-order fridge gadget & system (5-10 year plan)
Founded in America in 1926
David Holdings in 1988
Desired and respected
an exceptional fresh offer
active community involvement
it invests time in training and developing them.
- Membership card scanning
- Online services
- Reducing stores, increasing warehouses.
- Gadget links to IGA system & personal details
- Free services
- Further development if success
- Lack understanding of technology
- Problems and bugs
Factors leads to:
- Competitors among existing firms
- Customer life style
- Optimism position
Five forces framework
Should be banned temporally
Industry Life Cycle