Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MY FRIEND LUKE
Transcript of MY FRIEND LUKE
MAD/ ANGRY WITH LUKE'S FAMILY
ROLE OF MEN
RIGHT VS WRONG
My friend Luke’ by Fernando Sorrentino tells us a story about an old man (Luke) that live as a two different person. His antic is shown whenever his ride on a bus by trying to irritate others. Off the bus, he is sweet, shy, obedient and loving man. Why? Is the question that rise by the readers itself.
WHAT COULD TRIGER HIS ATICS ?
STRESS AT WORKPLACE
NUR AQILAH BT NORAZUAR
PUTERI ATHIRA KHAIRUDIN
The narrator expose us to the main characters (Luke)
Luke’s characteristic and his behaviour around the others
Luke’s behaviour change when he entering the bus
No falling action
Luke’s step off the bus.
WINTER AND SUMMER
MORNING TILL EVENING
ON THE BUS