Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Elie Saab
(2002) Saab is the first non-Italian designer in the Italian Camera Nazionale della Moda. (1997) The Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture invited him to become a member.
(2003) He has 60 retail outlets all over the world, 18 of them in the United States. Rising Of Challenges Elie Saab
Done By: Sarra Soussi - Reham Habli
Mohammad Mosleh - Omar Ali He opened his 1st shop in Beirut in 1982 and another one in Paris. President Rafic Hariri gave him a start-up-capital and introduced him to well known french figures when he discovered his talent. He started ready- to-wear in Milan in 1998 and held his first fashion show in Monaco. 2 Saab's Family