Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Achieve NJ for Teachers: What to Expect in 2014-2015
Transcript of Achieve NJ for Teachers: What to Expect in 2014-2015
What to Expect in 2014-2015
By Kristy Weaver
Education Data Specialist
Responding to an Observation in Oncourse
Make sure your Evaluation Tab says
"My Evaluations Premium"
We are waiting on the purchase of additional licenses. I have created a list of teachers who need this tab. Check with your administrator to make sure you are on the list. If you are not, please reach out to me!
Bye Bye Teachscape!
Want to know the difference between Danielson 2013 and 2007?
Mainly, one rubric is at the component level, the other is at the element level. This video will explain more. There are no differences in teaching practice.
All licenses have been assigned. All teachers should now see the "My Evaluations Premium" tab. If not, let me know. :)