Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Muscular Endurance
Recommendations for muscular endurance, are 12 to 15 repetitions of an exercise at 75 percent of your maximum resistance How It Trains Your Body Your body's ability to move is improved, and do day-to-day activities become easier. Sources http://www.livestrong.com/article/25831-list-muscular-endurance-exercises/ Link It Up! Possible
Healthy people under the age of 65 should do weight training twice a week, doing at least one set (eight -10 reps) of 8-10 different exercises http://www.physicalactivityline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=244&Itemid=123 Google Images Your body's slow twitch and fast twitch muscle fibers will be improved
muscles will us oxygen more sufficiently
generate short bursts of energy more often http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/anatomyandphysiology/a/MuscleFiberType.htm