Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MMINTRO - Evolution of Assassin's Creed
Transcript of MMINTRO - Evolution of Assassin's Creed
-The new ancestor’s story takes us to 18th century Colonial Boston and New York, and other places such as England and Frontier (which 1.5 times bigger than Rome in AC:B).
-Improved lighting and reflections
-Free running has been simplified to allow for more fluid parkour in the cities and wilderness.
-Close combat has also been modified, allowing the player to dual-wield weapons and take down multiple opponents at once
-Introduced weather system (snow and rain effects)
-The player can now hunt various animals for goods.
-Naval battles are introduced.
-A large assortment of mini missions and outfits are included.
-New features added to Multiplayer mode.
Engines used: Anvil, Havoc (Physics Engine)
- The Animus this time will take you back to the late 15th century Venice, Florence, Forlì, San Gimignano, and the Tuscan countryside. Larger-scaled and more in-depth maps for the beautiful renaissance structures were created.
- Eagle Vision—the ability to identify specific people and landmarks—can now be used in third-person view and while moving.
- Hiding and blending methods, NPC activities and functions, weapon choices, combat system, mission varieties, and side quests are now also expanded.
- A database is now available where the player is provided extra historical information about key landmarks, characters, and events that they encounter.
-Daytime and nighttime cycle is introduced.
-The player is now able to swim in water.
-A number of rewards and items can be obtained.
-Player is now able to buy and own properties as well as get income from them.
The Evolution Of
is a historical action-adventure open world stealth video game series. The game’s story starts out in the year 2012 where Desmond Miles, a descendant of several prominent Assassins, is kidnapped by a corporation called Abstergo industries, the modern-day face of the Knights Templar. The corporation is aware of Desmond’s lineage and he is now forced to use the “Animus”, a device that lets him relive his ancestral memories so they could find certain powerful artifacts that when obtained, will allow them to control and alter the fate of the human race : the “Pieces of Eden”.
- Engines used: Scimitar , Havok (Physics Engine)
- While in the Animus, the game takes place in late medieval 12th century Masyaf, Jerusalem, Damascus, and Acre. Detailed maps, citizens, and other NPC’s were made.
- Incorporated a number of historical figures during that age.
- Free running, climbing, stealth, and parkour are present as well as a combat system.
- Side quests during gameplay are needed to be done before
the main assassination quest.
- Better weapons are rewarded when the player is returned
back to the Brotherhood after successful assassinations.
- Hiding and blending methods are limited.
-Engines used: Anvil, Havoc (Physics Engine)
-The story mainly takes place in the early 16th century Constantinople.
-New additional weapons. Bomb-crafting is now also available.
-“Eagle Vision” has been upgraded to “Eagle Sense” that allows the player to not only see where his enemies and targets are but where they have been and where they are going to be.
-Multiplayer has more characters, modes, and maps.
gameplay print screens
Info and image sources:
-Engines used: Anvil,
Havoc (Physics Engine)
-The primary setting is at Rome (the biggest city ever created after the first two installments) but some places have also been revisited from the previous game.
-Multiplayer was introduced for the first time alongside the single player gameplay.
-The game introduces a new management system.
-Combat system has been modified.
-Horses this time were given larger roles during gameplay.