Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Broken Chain
2. She wants to go bike riding, but her bike has a flat and Ernie won't let Alfonso use his.
3. Alfonso tries to fix his appearance by working out, new hairstyles and pushing on his teeth. The most intense part of the story. Climax The climax of the story is when Alfonso is cleaning his bike chain and then when he is taking it off it breaks. So now Alfonso not only has just one bike now he has no bike at all. Falling Action: events leading to solving the conflict. The falling action in this story is when Alfonso is going to meet Sandra and he has no bike, but he turns around to find Ernie and Frostie riding up. Resolution/Denoument: How the conflict is solved The resolution to this story is when Ernie lets Alfonso borrow his bike, then he goes to pick up Sandra. After he picks up Sandra she hops on the handle bars and rides with Alfonso to complete their first date.