Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Basketball Shoes
The purpose of our artifact/invention
By Teresa, Sarah, and Shawn
The Original Inventor of Basketballball Shoes
Chuck Taylor, 1917
Marquis converse, 1923
The way it was used back then is the same it was used today.It is used to supply grip, balance, comfort and support.
How basketball shoes impacted society in a postive way.
1. Making the game more popular.
- Became leather instead of canvas in 1972. More durability and don't rip easily.
- Shoe strap so you don't trip over your shoe laces.
- Air sole provies comfort.
2. Prevents basketballs players from getting most ankle injuries and make the game safe.
How basketball shoes impacted society in a negative way.
1. People causing crime and volience to obtain shoes.
2. People can't always afford them.
Discovery of the materials
-To create a shoe that could be worn by basketball players during basketball games.
-Items and materials necessary to make the shoes work.
-Measurments to determine shoe size.
Thank You for listening :)
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they definitely won't make you. -Charles Barkley
Here is a quote we found.
The way used back then and now