Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Deers
A adult White Tail deer has a reddish brown coat in the summer.
That coat fades in winter to a duller grayish brown color.
If a deer gets scared,it will make a sound out of its nose.It does that so it can warn the others if something dangerous is coming so they can get out of were they are.
Bluetoung dieses is one of the viruses a deer can get.
if one animal gets it,it can be spead to another animal.people found a dieses that cannot affect humans.the dieses was in the herd the deer was in.
that deer eventully died,and gave the dieses to the rest of the herd.
The prediters of a white-tailed deer,mostly young,
are hunted by bobcats.Also by mountain lions and
Girl deers, called does,have 1 to 3 babys at a time, usally in May or June, and after a period of 7 months.
Young deer have reddish brown coats with white spots that help them blend in with here they are.