Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
To understand better the world in which one lives, especially the people in it, and one’s relation with them and oneself
To plan a course of action for solving the problems that one encounters
To act in concert upon this plan, to leave this world better than they found it
Group dynamics is a form of human interaction that deals with “such items as morals, feeling tone, atmosphere, participation, influence, styles of influence, leadership struggles, conflict, competition, cooperation” and so forth.
Group dynamics is synonymously referred to as small group communication, group process, group-centered interaction, and group discussion.
Family as the smallest unit
The vitality of a country rests upon the family’s relationship system or group dynamics.
Basic Human Goals
J. W. Pfeiffer
INTRODUCTION TO GROUP DYNAMICS
- a process of cooperative thinking and sharing between three or more persons for the attainment of common interests, needs, or goals.
- the interaction between the relationship issues and the work issues in a group.