Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Grammar link 1
Transcript of Grammar link 1
editor of the school magazine:TEENLINK
character:sensitive and kind
qualities:gifted writer, not that good at maths.
pets: 2 cats, Cosmo and suzie Stanley Davis age:12
Stanley's best friend,classmate and neighbour
character: areal tease and fun to be with
talents:good at sports and maths
he's in love with Angela, the school beauty Peter Hardy age: 9
Peter's younger sister
she's a redhead and gets easily upset
she's a talented and ambitious artist
but she can't play the violin!
her best friend is Nicola Kikki Hardy age :10
member of the gang
Stanley's second best friend
she's clever ,calm and sensible
she loves photography and she's the magazine photo reporter Leslie Banks