Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Experiential & Traditional Marketing
Transcript of Experiential & Traditional Marketing
It is based on the entire experience a consumer has with a product or service.
Advantages vs Disadvantages
Is Experiential Marketing Better Than Traditional Marketing?
Car Dealership “Loaning” Cars
Done by: Asmaa Al-Jifri
Cheaper Difficult to engage people
Reach more people
Easy to access Costly
Time to think before Slow in implement
Lack of automation
Thank you for your attention!
Differences & Similarities
No longer rely in traditional marketing.
Replaced by experiential method.
Online news than newspapers.
Experiential marketing is dominant.
Make the highest profit.
Way of communicating.
How marketing money is spent.
How far the responsibility of the marketers go.
Very good reasons why experiential marketing is better.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Q & A