Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mononucleosis
Any contact with eating utinsils,glasses.
You will develop signs of mono four to six weeks after you have been effected. What are the symptoms?
Loss of appetite
Tiny red or bruised like areas
inside the mouth. Mononucleosis
By: Anna Gragg History of mononucleosis...
First discovered in the late 19th century.
First got its name in 1920
Researcher, Spunt, and his associates
gave him the idea of infectious mononuclosis
Cells are close to leukemia and was
often misdiognosed as leukemia.
John Hopkins Medical wrote a paper on mononuclosis.
Known as the Epstein-Barr virus
It is a virus How do you cure mono?
Mono is incureable
Can not be treated with antibiotics
Lays dormant in your system for the rest of
All you can do is treat your symptoms What is mononucleosis?
A virus that is similar to leukemia.
Mononucleosis is known as mono and has know cure the more you learn about the symptoms the better you can treat yourself.