Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Solarize Waterford
- Aesthetic Options:
- US Made
- High Efficiency = Most watts on the roof of any panel
- One Fixed, Group Rate Price: $3.50/W
- Great Pre-Designed PV System with Optional Add-ons
- Reliable Installer Preselected by your community leaders
- $0 Upfront Cost to Own your System!
- Reduce Carbon Footprint
~Tons of CO2 Emissions Prevented
~Acres Equivalent of Trees Planted
- Save Money
- Solar is Awesome!
Why Sunlight Solar?
- 29 Years in the Solar PV Industry
Experience and Longevity
- We have been a local CT option since 2004
- You won't get a sales pitch - you get an honest assessment
~Electric rates have ups and downs - Nationally, rates have risen by about 3% per year over the last 10 years - Solar puts a stop to this
~An average sized system will save tens of thousands of dollars over the life of the system
~An average system can have a 9-13% IRR and a payback period as short as 8 years
~The utility grid operates on fossil fuels - so when fossil fuel prices change, so do your electric rates
Based on Your Annual Electricity Usage
Solar is Property and Sales Tax Exempt!!
What makes a site good for solar?
- Structure, layers of shingles
- Plenty of life left on roof
No lien is placed on your home through the solar loan!!
Does solar add value to your home?
The consensus of recent studies indicate that PV systems typically increase market value and almost always decrease marketing time.
- Study from Berkley National Laboratory
Impact of PV Systems on
Market Value and Marketability
*No Increase in property taxes
*No lien placed on home through a solar loan
Homeowner's Insurance - Often will have $0 impact on your premiums. On average you could expect $50-$100/year. - Ask your Provider
~State and Federal incentives reduce the cost of solar
Our energy audit partner:
New England Conservation Services
$124 for up to 4 hours worth of work airsealing, LED bulbs, duct sealing, etc.
UPDATE: Eversource just raised their rates by about $0.012/kWh - This is roughly an 8% increase!
- Offered with a cost adder
- Most watts at the base price
#2 on Score Card
#1 on Score Card
FREE Solar PV System for a City Building!
18 Contracts = 4,500 W
Currently 3,000 W
36 Contracts = 6,000 W
54 Contracts = 7,500 W
72 Contracts = 9,000 W
90 Contracts = 10,500 W
108 Contracts = 12,000 W
126 Contracts = 13,500 W
144 Contracts = 15,000 W
180 Contracts = 16,500 W