Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Give a Successful Presentation
Transcript of How to Give a Successful Presentation
Just use one of these software products that can add spice to your presentation
Are you nervous?
1) Look at the audience and know that they all feel
nervous when giving a speech
2) Keep in mind that your nervousness does not show.
3) Take a deep breath before you begin to speak
4) Look just over the heads of people
5) Think of it as talking to friends, not presenting
6) Meditate before speaking: Focus
and concentrate on your speech!
Helpful Tips on Painless Presenting
1) Put ONLY the essential info into your slides
2) Don't just READ from the slides
3) Be sure to KNOW your material thoroughly
4) Maintain eye contact with your audience
5) Speak your presentation aloud beforehand
6) Verbally credit any sources
Make what you say be your
Consider your audience's needs.
but they don't have to be!
Provide information that is:
This is an example of adding text
By Marilyn Borner,
Macomb Community College
This is where I can add more text
I can even zoom into the smallest of spaces, even between letters
By using this
you can make
Many people fear it more than
A tax audit
You're not alone!
Use these Helpful Tips!