Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Transition Words
- re-tell the story using transition words Story TIme! First Next Besides Outside Over Yesterday http://www.flocabulary.com/transitions/ for instance Next Immediately finally in summary -Time words put events in a story in order
-Location words tell you where the events take place
-Paragraph Transition words help the story flow
-Conclusion words show the end of a story/argument Practice! The night_________ the SOL, I got eight hours of sleep so that I would do well on the test. a. before
d. during ________, at the end of the day, I packed up to ride the bus home.
d. finally ______, I did not like reading, now I love it!
b. next week
c. at first
d. around Words to Describe Time: While Meanwhile soon second later next tomorrow before next week yesterday Words to describe location: above across below behind inside near over under Paragraph Transitions: at first at last before later next soon Conclusion Words in conclusion finally lastly to sum up "In the Garden of Abdul Gasazi" by Chris Van Allsburg "And to Think that I Saw it on Mulberry Street" by Dr. Seuss