Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bottom of the Pyramid_ IDE course
Transcript of Bottom of the Pyramid_ IDE course
Which BOP business models could be more effective to reduce poverty?
Figure 1 Progress toward the UN Millennium Development Goals, by country
foreign direct investment
corporate social responsibilities (CSR)
How could multi-national companies (MNCs) contribute to poverty alleviation?
What is BOP?
Financial assistance (eg ODA)
BOP's strengths and limitations
Trend of world poverty
Updated every three years
The content includes macroeconomic, structural and social policies to reduce poverty
Poverty reduction strategy paper (PRSP)
Bottom of the Pyramid
target four billion people living under $2 per day
BOP market's characteristics (4As)
Source: Phillips (2006: 41)
Phillip's approach to the BOP market