Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Building a Fun Side Project
Transcript of Building a Fun Side Project
Senior Software Engineer
What To Learn?
- Frontend Technologies:
- CSS / Animations
- Make JS plugins / animations / ?
- Try new libraries
- Backend Technologies: PHP, Python, Ruby
- A LOT of choices...
Creating A Side Project
- Don't overwhelm yourself
& Pick a fun topic!
- 3rd-party API
- JS Templates
- Pants & Weather...
Final Side Project
CSS-only animations +
Easy & Free Weather API +
Mustache JS templates + Pants =
Should I Wear Pants?
Why Create a Side Project?
- Learn a new technology
- Build up your portfolio
- Experiment with ideas
Build a fun side project
- Reading challenges (goodreads)
- Code challenges (codewars)
- Github : documentation & discovery (github.com/explore)
- Meetups (tech & otherwise)