Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Successful Presentations Using Visuals
Transcript of Successful Presentations Using Visuals
too many bullet points
splling mistakes on slides
very long texts/quotes
complicated charts and diagrams
small fonts on coloured backgrounds
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
What are visual aids in presentations?
interactive boards (smart board)
over-head projector (OHT)
Presentation software (PPT, Prezi, Present.me)
LET'S SEE IF i CAN GUESS
CAN ONE SUCCEEED?
The Road to successful Visuals
Why use visuals?
What's the point?
to ADD and MAINTAIN INTEREST
to ASSIST COMPREHENSION
to CLARIFY CONCEPTS
to HELP PEOPLE RETAIN INFORMATION
to PROVIDE ADDITIONAL CREDIBILITY
to MAKE IT PERSUASIVE
pointing to the the slides
Any of the following could be used when giving a presentation:
... not for showing off
but RATHER ....
... so then what is it that we do not like?
annoying animation or
too many cartoons
to sum up.....
what is a smartboard presentation ?
with overhead projector and touch mat