Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Greek Mythology vs Norse Mythology
Transcript of Greek Mythology vs Norse Mythology
Zeus: God of laws and order
Greek lifestyle was more civilized
Man was created from clay by Prometheus
Many of the Greek myths are separate stories connected by gods.
Greek mythology does not have a definite "ending".
Odin: God of war
Norse lifestyle was more war-like
Man was created from trees by Odin
Norse mythology follows a main "plot line", every myth is connected.
Norse mythology has an ending, known as Ragnarok
Both are ancient mythologies
Both are polytheistic and each of the gods has specific roles for everyday aspects of human life.
Both Greek and Norse creation myths start from nothingness.
In both mythologies, man is created from an earthly material.