Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HR Diagram
A star has a temperature of 15,000 degrees C and an absolute magnitude of 2, According to the HR Diagram state the type of star found at these coordinates.
The stars that are found would be dwarf stars .
A star has an absolute magnitude of -4 and surface temperature of 10,000 degrees C. According to the HR Diagram state list the type of star found at these coordinates.
This would also be dwarf stars.
Describe absolute magnitude.
Absolute magnitude is how you see the stars brightness from 32.6 LY, scientist use this to determine the categories of stars .
Which category contains the majority of stars?
The Main sequence has the most stars.
A star has an absolute magnitude of 4 and a surface o the HR Diagram list the type of star found at these temperature of 5,000 degrees C.
According coordinates. This star would be a supergiant star