Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THERE IS / THERE ARE with Prepositions
Transcript of THERE IS / THERE ARE with Prepositions
when using the singular.
a dog in the park.
a car in the garage.
an apple in the bowl.
when we are using the plural.
three cats in the cup.
lots of socks in the drawer.
some books on the shelf.
Choose 'is' or 'are'.
1. There (is are) a pencil on the book.
2. There (is are) children on the bus.
3. There (is are) a cat next to the dog.
4. There (is are) a ball under the table.
5. There (is are) many trees in the forest.
As you can see the rule is as follows:
We can use this with prepositions
Prepositions help us identify the place of an object.
Can you remember the prepositions?
Here is some new vocabulary. Complete the sentences.
And finally...What can you see?
What can you see?
Where is the mouse?
There is a/an _________. There are _________.