Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To Take Care Of A Horse After A Ride
Transcript of How To Take Care Of A Horse After A Ride
McKinney Middle School
5/9/13 Steps 3-6 Setting Up to Turning Out Step 7: Clean Up Step 5: Post-Rinse Step 6: Turning Out Step 1: Untacking pt. 1 Step 3: Setting Up Step 2: Untacking pt. 2 Vocabulary and steps 1-2: Untacking Saddle clasp
pump gate latch
halter knot Order
halter Step 4: Rinsing water direction
fully rinsing Thanks For Watching! Vocabulary untack
hitching post Step 7: Clean Up