Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FIRST POEM BY DR. JOSE RIZAL
Transcript of FIRST POEM BY DR. JOSE RIZAL
DR. JOSE RIZAL
*Aside from sketching and sculpturing of Rizal, he also possessed a Gog-given gift of literature.
*It was Dona Teodora who discovered that her son had a talent of poetry.
* At the age of 8, he wrote his first poem in the native language entitled "Sa Aking Kabata" or in English " To My Fellow Children."
* He proclaimed that the people truly love their native language will surely strive for liberty "like bird which soars to freerer space above" and that Tagalog is equel of Latin, Spanish, English,etc.
FIRST DRAMA BY RIZAL
*After writng his first poem, he also wrote his first dramatic work which was a tagalog comedy.
*It was staged in a Calamba festival and was delightfully appluded.
*THe gobernadorcillo from Paete witnessed the comedy and like it so he purchased the manuscript for two pesos and brought it to his hometown. It was staged in Paete during town fiesta.
INFLUENCES ON THE HERO'S BOYHOOD
Aid of Divine Providence
RIZAL'S UNCLE WHO HELP HIM ALOT ON HIS DEVELOPMENT
Tio Jose Alberto-artistic ability
Tio Manuel- develop his frail body
Tio Gregorio- reading books