Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Dog Ate My Disk, and Other Tales of Woe
Transcript of The Dog Ate My Disk, and Other Tales of Woe
Presented by : Anna Koutsounadis The Dog Ate My Disk, and Other Tales Of Woe Broken into 5 categories:
The best friend
The evils of dorm life
The evils of technology
The totally bizarre Born in 1950.
Teaches English at Ceadar Crest College in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Published: poetry, fiction, and essays.
Other publications: Chronicle of Higher Education. Have you ever made an excuse for not doing your homework? What was it? Work Cited:
"The Dog Ate My Disk, and Other Tales of Woe". Patterns for college writing. 12th ed.