Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Medieval Medicine
Read through p.124 in Invasion, Plague and Murder to see if you were correct. Why do barbers have this sign outside their shops? Medieval Medicine Key Question: Were all Medieval doctors quacks? Medieval Paramedics Watch this Horrible Histories clip and match the illnesses and the cures on your activity sheet. Diagnose your patient Use the illnesses and the cures you have to take it in turn to diagnose your partners. Read through pp. 126-7 to find out if you were right. Add these cures to your worksheet. Learning Objectives:
Show knowledge of Medieval diagnoses (bronze - level 3).
Describe Medieval cures (silver - level 4).
Make links between European and Arabic medicine (gold - level 5). Show knowledge of Medieval diagnoses (bronze - level 3). Describe Medieval cures (silver - level 4). Make links between European and Arabic medicine (gold - level 5). Watch this Horrible History clip and fill in the cures of the two doctors in the video.