Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HANTAVIRUS AND ITS DISEASES
Transcript of HANTAVIRUS AND ITS DISEASES
High Antibodies HFRS- Subfamily Murinae
HCPS- Sub Family Sigmodontinae
White Foot Mouse To Humans (Dead End) Transmission macrophage CD8 T cells HCPS HCPS Gn and Gc Lungs (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Beta 3 integrin receptors TRANSMISSION To Humans HFRS Infected Epitheial Cells Viral cells in kidneys colocalizes Viral replication and
causes tissue injury. Mask and Gloves
Insecticide BIOCHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS RECENT CASE August 30 Yosemite National Park Visited between early June and mid-July 2 OF 6 DIED SEEN 1-6 WEEKS AFTER EXPOSURE SIGNS fEVER HEAD ACHE MUSCLE aCHE DIFFICULTY BREATHING