Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Steam Engine Prezentation
Transcript of Steam Engine Prezentation
cargo ships and it helps transportation by helping the train to go faster and not use coal. James Watt wanted to make trains faster & stronger. He wanted them to run without using coal. So one night while he was sleeping he had a dream that a train could go very fast. Later that day he made a blue print for the steam engine. The Story Behind The Steam Engine "Science owes more to the steam engine than the steam engine owes to science."
- Lawrence Joseph Henderson First the steam expands under pressure. The steam can be condensed at a lower temperature. Performance that is best is when at a low condenser temperature and high boiler pressure. It might go through the high heater and over heat it. Then it goes through some pipes. Next it travels through the nozzle and then goes through a series of blades. Finally made into energy by steam. Steam engines were invented to help raise coal from the mines.