Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nutrition Project HOPE FLVS OPTION TWO
Transcript of Nutrition Project HOPE FLVS OPTION TWO
The Busy Salesperson
Seven Day Menu
My client Mary Jane is a female who is 23 years old, weighs 125, & her height is 5'4". Her BMI score is 21.5 which indicates she is in healthy weight. Also, i do agree with my client's BMI interpretation because she is at healthy weight. My client should maintain her BMI 21.5 by eating healthy meals & doing physical activity regularly.She walks on the treadmill for 45 minutes most days of the week.
If she wanted to loose weight she would most likely take a low consumption/intake of calories & a high output. If she wanted to gain weight she would most likely take a high consumption/ intake of calories & a low output.
Two Specific Nutrients & Food Sources
Nurtient 1: Vitamin C
Food sources that obtain nurtient 1:
Pineapples, brussels sprouts, & tomatoes.
Nurtient 2: Magnesium
Food sources that obtain Nurtient 1:
Nuts, Beans, & Leafy green vegetables (Spinach).
Leafy Green Vegetables
Food Group & Calories Report