Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AppSec Inception - Exploiting the Software Ecosystem (AppSec)
Transcript of AppSec Inception - Exploiting the Software Ecosystem (AppSec)
410-707-1487 (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr "You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
-- Morpheus "Whom do you think is more trustworthy? Who has a greater incentive to do the job right – someone who builds something, or someone who builds FUD around what others build?"
--Mary Ann Davidson Don't be a "Draggin Lady!" "Hack the planet!" + + = + ? ? ? Community Simple and Strong Visibility http://www.crosstalkonline.org/storage/issue-archives/2011/201103/201103-Williams.pdf Jeff Williams, CEO
@planetleveel http://prezi.com/eagnlq5a00_d/appsec-inception-exploiting-the-software-ecosystem/ There is no spoon v flow = v in v out - 15 million developers worldwide
1 trillion lines of code over 30 years
100 million lines of code per day
$500-4000 Vulnerability TCO