Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rhythm
Huckleberry we will give these fruit names to musical patterns that fit into the space of one beat say this with me... Now, write down the musical shape to match the fruit It should look something like this now lets practice clapping it They taste nice, but the musical shape looks like this OK lets try this one. Lets Clap it first now write it down It should look like this they taste really nice in muffins It's musical shape is the opposite to Apricot Lets clap this together then write it down you should have this This is quite a fast rhythm Lets try this one... I hope you got this Lets try putting these fruit patterns together 1 2 3 Write down these examples 1 2 3 Answers lets try some thing a little harder clap this for me these are 1 bar long this is 2 bars long Do you want to see the answer?? WELL DONE!!