Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Company Org Chart
Transcript of Company Org Chart
How The HBC Started.
In 1660 two french men Radisson and Groseilliers explored the Hudson's bay and saw that it had rich furs. The men sent a ship load of fur to Englind and convince merchants to come invest with the furtrade. The result was a group of rich English merchants Formed the HBC in 1670. Now the Hudsons bay company is The Bay department store.
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
Coureurs de bois
The Coureurs de bois helped the HBC with the fur trade. They would bring the trade offers from one place to another. They're like the traders on sea.
by Cale Goldsand
HBC and NWC
The NWC was no good for the HBC. They both were trading companies which made them work that much harder. The HBC was not doing so good with the NWC at first but then they
doing really well.
David Thomson was a explorer and was born in London England in 1770. At the age of 14 he worked at the Hudson's Bay Company. Later after he worked for the HBC for a