Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Claritas Investment Certificate
Transcript of The Claritas Investment Certificate
In particular, it is addressed to those in the financial services industry who work in association with investment decision makers. The following departments are included:
For those who may be interested in obtaining the Claritas® Investment Certificate:
The Course of Study is organized into seven modules:
It takes approximately 100 hours of self-study to pass the exam.
A self-study modular program involves supporting study tools, such as an interactive e-book (also available in print), motivational multimedia videos, end-of-chapter questions, practice questions and mock exam. The learners can study in their own time according to their own schedule. The exam itself lasts two hours and includes 120 multiple choice questions.
The program costs USD 685 per individual registration and includes the registration fee, access to all study materials mentioned above, and one exam sitting. There are also some discounts for bulk registrations.
To read more, visit: