Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Solving Proportions
by 3 to get 15. Since they both share a multiplier, they form
a proportion! Problem 2 You can also use cross prducts to see if two numbers form a proportion This is where we can use exchange rates. Let's use the example that that (Mexican) pesos to dollars is that 10.737 pesos = 1 dollar If you had taken a vacay in Mexico and had 250 pesos left, how many dollars would you get? Then just multiply diagonally (across) If you divide each side by 10.737 and got $23.28, Good job!!