Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bonded Labor
Bonded labor happens when their labor is demanded as a mean of repayment for a loan.
The value of their work becomes invariably greater than the original than the original sum of money borrowed.
Bonded labor still exist because of the persistence of poverty and the existence of people who are prepared to exploit the desperation of other.