Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Globe
Rebuilt in 1614 Seating Arrangements Closed by Puritans in 1642
Demolished in 1644
Globe remains discovered 1989 Today's Globe, called Shakespeare's Globe, opened in 1997. The Globe Theatre The Groundlings Commoners paid 1 penny to enter the pit/yard of the theater
Interacted with the performers The Gentry People of a higher social class sat in the galleries The Nobility Nobles sat in privileged sections of the galleries Building Layout Amphitheater - an oval or round building with tiers of seats around a central open area The Gallery - the three tiers
of wooden seats The Yard/Pit - the open space in front of the stage, standing room only The Heavens - the ceiling above the stage Questions? On the back of your ticket and in full sentences write 3 Things you found out 2 Interesting things 1 Question you still have Shakespeare: 1564 - 1616