Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Mangrove Forest Food Chain
Transcript of A Mangrove Forest Food Chain
By: Selena Al-Bazoni The Sun.(: The sun give the energy to the the producers that the animals consume. The producers. Primary Consumer The primary consumer like Gossamer Winged Butterfly, consumes the Mangrove Apple. Secondary Consumer The secondary consumer like the Dog Faced Water Snake consumes a primary consumer like the Grosser Winged Butterfly. Tertiary Consumer The tertiary consumer like the Crested Serpent Eagle consumes the secondary consumer like the Dog Faced Water Snake. Decomposers... A decomposer in the Mangrove Forest food chain is the Weaver Ant... The producers like the Mangrove Apple gives energy to the animals that consume them. Endangered Animals. There is a lot of endangered animals like the Proboscis Monkey and the Mangrove Terrapin.