Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Recipe for Success for the Idaho Core
Transcript of A Recipe for Success for the Idaho Core
what your recipe needs
Participants will be able to:
understand the instructional qualities of a distinguished Idaho Core Teacher;
utilize technology-based tools through the SAMR Model that fit student needs and teacher desires
collaborate with other teachers to develop "best practices" for instruction and assessment.
for meeting the Idaho Core Standards
Forms and Docs >
"The Body of a Teacher"
- getting ready to teach
- monitoring & improving
- putting pieces together
TIME & TEMPERATURE
- watch and adapt
SERVE & SHARE
- collaborating to continue the work
Digital Differentiation Needs:
Flexible Learning Paths
Teacher as Facilitator
A "typical day" in a differentiated classroom:
predictable, not rigid, schedule
purposeful blocks of time
procedures defined and in place
students assuming responsibility
voice and choice for students
daily/weekly goal setting and reflection
regular community building for fun and problem solving