Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Early Farmers By: Charles-Henry Wache 5-3 Haverford School
Transcript of Early Farmers By: Charles-Henry Wache 5-3 Haverford School
Farming was started by women and it was caused by the Ice Age. The ice melted leaving great moist land and fields.
Two early Farming areas.
Nile Vally, Africa, 8,000 years ago
Andean, South America, 9,800 ago
Two Negative effects of Farming
Rodents and animals/No food
Floods or droughts/Start over
Things that have changed
Things that are the same
How Farming Happened
Why it Happened
The Knowledge of planting
Two Farming Tools
Sickle-To cut down crops.
Quern- A grinding tool.
Two Positive effects of farming
You develop strong muscles to make work easier
Large variety of food
Thank You For Watching
Images from Google
Mr. Allman (teacher)
Info From HARCOURT HORIZON