Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PEERS (C)
Social skills curriculum for
Desire to be there
Each lesson incorporates a "why" or a rationale. This creates opporutnites to let the students see how actions effect others and are reflective of them.
Building social and friendship making skills
These allow the students to utilize discrimination training in-vivo. It's important for students to see both the wrong way and the right way to execute activities.
Role Play Videos
Each lesson directs you to write down rules/steps and the remain up for the duration of the group. Also, each lesson is reviewed before you move on to the next lesson and each lesson builds on one another.
Each lesson provides opportunities for students to practice small skills that build on the big picture skill being discussed.
We don't let students practice the role plays unless the skill has been mastered to ensure they are not learning the wrong way.