Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Crack
Crack Cocaine is really Powdered Hydrochloride Salt. How does it enter the body? Crack can be snorted, injected, or smoked. What are some common
street names for Crack Cocaine? -Freebase
-Binger What are Short Term Effects for the use of Crack? Krista Culpepper Constricts blood vessels, dilateds pupils, and increases body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. What are some Long Term Effects for the use of Crack? People that use crack start having problems with their memory. And problems with hand-eye coordination. People that use crack also become Hallucinative and have flashbacks. Who uses Crack? About 2.1% of 8th graders use Crack. 2.3% of 10th graders and 3.2% of 12th graders do Crack. Are there any medical uses for Crack? Crack used to be used in surgery
for anestics and to limit the risk of bleeding. Today there are no real medical uses for Crack Cocaine. Interesting Facts -The name "crack" comes from the
crackling sound it makes when heated.
-Crack is a strong central nervous system stimulant.
-High from snorting: 15-30 min.
-High from smoking:5-10 min. References