Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Science of Baseball CA STEM Symposium Nov 2013
Transcript of Science of Baseball CA STEM Symposium Nov 2013
Rules of Baseball
Attendance -> Attitude Towards School
Grades/Test Scores -> Performance Challenges
Baseball myth #1:
The rising fastball
Baseball myth #2:
The optimal angle of trajectory
for a baseball is 45 degrees
To understand baseball first try physics,
then physiology, then psychology.
n = 20
What gets measured gets done.
Baseball as a meritocracy