Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Asset Enrichment Pipeline: W3C Open Data on the Web
Madi Solomonon 19 November 2014
Transcript of Asset Enrichment Pipeline: W3C Open Data on the Web
The “Asset Enrichment Pipeline” provides a flexible and scalable platform for enriching assets with metadata.
Automate process of tagging, classification and taxonomic alignment through available semantic technologies.
Provide urgently needed solution for metadata and taxonomies.Demonstrate value of linked data in Pearson context.Facilitate “smart content” effectively and efficiently.
Open Data on the Web, April 24, 2013