Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Petr Křemenský
Try to break the fastest 147 break...
But first, what 147 is? The 147 is amassed by potting all 15 reds with 15 blacks for 120 points then all six colours for a further 27 points. It seems to be easy, ins't is? But you must defeat this man! Ronnie O'Sullivan On 21 April 1997, in the first round of the World Championship against Mick Price, he made the fastest-recorded maximum break (and also his first), 5 minutes and 20 seconds, an average of one shot every 9 seconds. He holds the fastest-recorded maximum break!!! In snoker is 147 something like
Nine dart finish in darts
300-point game in bowling
Perfect game in baseball
Golden set in tennis In professional tournaments, there is usually a substantial prize awarded to any player achieving a 147 break, typically was an amount containing "147", e.g. £147, £1,470, £14,700 or £147,000 depending on the prestige of the tournament. As an extreme case, Ronnie O'Sullivan's 1997 maximum earned him £165,000 (£147,000 of this was for making the 147 break and another £18,000 was for achieving the highest break of the tournament).