Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MKTG 522 TOMS IMC
Transcript of MKTG 522 TOMS IMC
Segmentation & Targeting
Products & Services
One for One Contest
Create matching shoes with canvas bags submitted to TOMS.com
The winner selected by TOMS will be awarded $1,000 gift card for TOMS products
Selected shoes and bags will be donated to children in need.
Political & Legal:
- Negative impact of giving away free stuff
- Tax rate and income
- TOMS' 1.9 million Facebook followers with majority of females age between twenties located in metropolitan areas
Social & Cultural:
- Social-responsibility-based marketing
- Social Media based advertising platform
- Great company history
- One-for-one strategy
- Social Responsibility
- Expansion of competitors
- International politics and laws transparency
- Bias toward donation
- Costs of materials fluctuate
- Not a well-known product
- Products are not durable
- Limited product lines
- Limited retail stores
- Large potential target
- Expansion of product lines under one-for-one strategy
- Rise in environmental concern
- Metropolitan Areas
- Males and Females
- Primary: 12 to 35 years old
- Secondary: 36 to 65 years old
- High school and college degree
- Middle class
- Involved in Social causes
- Arts and Music
- Into fashion
- Environmental concern
- Online shopping
Big Idea is to build brand awareness by:
- adding more collections and styles
- creating new promotions: make your new design of shoes yourself and other in need (add $1)
- TOMS' website
- Brand identity and the principle objectives of the campaign
- Attract new customers
- Retain existing customers
- Branding objectives
- Marketing and corporate objectives
Company: Tom Shoes Inc. (TOMS)
Founder: Blake Mycoskie
Overview and Company Background
Business Model: "One for One"
MKTG 522 Marketing Management
Professor Dr. Mark Ogutu PhD
It's more than just buying a pair of shoes.
It's a lifestyle.
Product Public Relations
As TOMS climbs the mountain in from of them, they will celebrate their success while eying the next peak in the distance.
Estimated Budget & Evaluation
The estimated cost of new TOMS store open
The future of TOMS looks bright. The excitement over TOMS charity and brilliant marketing strategies demonstrates that customers remain enthusiastic about the "One for One" business model.
August 26, 2015
Encourage other businesses to focus on Social Responsibility
Giving Safe Birth