Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Adjectives
Adjectives as Heads in Noun Groups.
Adjectives and the Adjective Group
By: hadil, fatima & zehra
10.5 How Adjective Groups function in sentences
Pre-Modifiers in front of Nouns (NG).
Subject Complement (SC) after linking verbs.
Ex: "they are
Attributive use. ("a nice day")
Predicative use. ("the three is big")
Foam & meaning
1. Generic referenc
2. Specific reference
The pupils pair up, and are provided word cards and pictures to match up.
Example: Red as a word and a red card to match it.
10.4 The structure
Particular problems concerning:
3. Object Complement (OC).
ex: "they made him
4. Heads (H) in Noun Groups.
ex: "Harry Potter went into