Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adjectives
Adjectives as Heads in Noun Groups.
Adjectives and the Adjective Group
By: hadil, fatima & zehra
10.5 How Adjective Groups function in sentences
Pre-Modifiers in front of Nouns (NG).
Subject Complement (SC) after linking verbs.
Ex: "they are
Attributive use. ("a nice day")
Predicative use. ("the three is big")
Foam & meaning
1. Generic referenc
2. Specific reference
The pupils pair up, and are provided word cards and pictures to match up.
Example: Red as a word and a red card to match it.
10.4 The structure
Particular problems concerning:
3. Object Complement (OC).
ex: "they made him
4. Heads (H) in Noun Groups.
ex: "Harry Potter went into