Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Back to School Day World Civ
Transcript of Back to School Day World Civ
October 5, 2012
World Civlizations History 8
My office: Hazy 317
My phone number: 310 288 3294
My E-Mail: email@example.com The content The tools The skills taught Reading maps
Generating timelines Stuff we will be studying:
20th Century conflicts
21st Century challenges
The United Nations Simulation Historical analysis
Utilizing an atlas and an almanac
Utilizing primary and secondary sources
Making cultural connections
Recognizing cultural diffusion Some stuff we have studied
Exploration and the East
Portugal and Spain vie for a passage to the East
Ming and Qing Dynasties of China
The Tokugawa Shogunate
Exploration of the New World
The Atlantic Slave Trade Projects
The U.N. Project
Google Earth Kmz Wikis