Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
(전라남도 영어캠프) Jeollanamdo English Camp
Transcript of (전라남도 영어캠프) Jeollanamdo English Camp
Each classroom (booth) had different themes
objective: learn vocabularies and practice conversation skills The Camp... funded by the Korean Government (by the Jeollanam-do Province)
2 camps (8th grade; 6th grade); 10 days for each camp
about 2,016 students and 252 teachers (total of 6 camps)
12 classes we each had to teach Jeollanam-do English Camp by Ruth Kahn Classes... Activities... What is good about this camp? Middle School (8th grade) Booths:
Fun with Comics
Maze and directions
Around the World Elementary School (6th grade) Booths:
Directions around Town
Body and Health
Weather and Seasons
Around the World
Cooking Classes... questions or comments fashion cooking math maze & directions human knot 123 look Search and find list SO...???