Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
On how the mind works.
Transcript of On how the mind works.
the unconscious mind
the conscious mind
- think abstractly;
"me"/the ego (inner dialogue);
language = words/digits;
linear - logical - rational;
- connect dots;
- look after you
& keep you safe
- create 'chance' encounters;
- "I"/super-ego (silent)
- "childish": naive, playful,...
- language = images;
- "automatic" (programs)
- working out.
THE CREATIVE PROCESS
the creative process:
Read The F*****' Manual!
asking the right questions!!!
magical part of the creative process.
Who has $ales EXP?
how do you cut a cake in 8 equal pieces...
...with only 3 straight cuts?
(observe your mind while making the exercise)
Reality = virtual reality:
- mirror of reality;
- database past EXP;
- fast brain/assumptions;
Everything that I have decided and defined, about myself personally and everything outside of me, is a story. It's a total story. And until I evaluate the truth of that story, my experiences are gonna be dictated by that story. And wherever I go I take the expansiveness or restrictiveness of my story into that situation. I take my story with me.